As part of our growth, the Fair Hiring Project is delighted to announce that we are getting support from leading experts in their fields.
Each of these amazing people have give us their time and experience for free to ensure candidates get great advice. We are hugely grateful to them all – it feels like we’ve got influential people all starting to pull in our direction.
- Disability and employability advocate – Jane Hatton
- Returning Mothers Coach – Jessica Chivers
- CEO of Global Diversity Practice – Farrah Qureshi
- Graduate Recruitment and Social Mobility Experts – Gradcore
- Recruitment and Gender Advocates, Ambition Recruitment
……and many more coming soon!
“Partnerships are a fundamental part of our strategy – we believe collaboration is the quickest route to build a game-changing product” said Founder Olivier Vidal.